- Shop Joanna Jarjue offer a simple and easy 14 day return policy to our customers. You can conveniently return or exchange any item within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- Please do not accept any order if seal or packaging is broken at the time of delivery and notify us by email immediately at email@example.com
- All returned items must be unused and unwashed for hygiene reasons; and returned with original packaging, including the tags in place. Items without tags will not be accepted.
- All sale items are exchange or store credit only.
- All items purchased from Shop Joanna Jarjue (with the exception of lingerie, swimwear, beachwear, accessories, jewellery or free items, which are non refundable) can be returned for a full refund within 14 days from the date of delivery (as recorded by the deliverer) unless the item is in sale or discounted. Then the item is exchanged only.
- Refunds will be made in the same way that you paid i.e. Paypal or Credit Card
- Once we receive the returned products, a quality check will be performed on the items by our quality team. All returns must meet the following requirements:
- The items should be unused and unwashed and not be marked in any way. ie: makeup on.
- The packaging should have the original packaging, including the Joanna Jarjue packaging and tags in place. No refund is payable without this.
- They should be returned within 14 days from the delivery date.
- Any returned item received by us that does not meet the above mentioned conditions will not be accepted, and will be returned to the customer at their expense. No amount will be reimbursed in this case.
- A notification on the status of the return will be sent to the customer within 48-72 working hours from the date of receiving the items.
- Please make sure that you obtain and keep proof of postage when you are sending good back
- Please make sure that the returned items are packed securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. For all self-shipped returns, please use a reliable courier service.
Cookies & monitoring
Monitoring is important for your consumers to understand what information you are collecting from visits. It is important that you stress the reasons why you are monitoring this traffic. Remember to mention any 3rd party services you are using that may collect cookies also, such as Google Analytics.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.